1. Select your photos. Whether you have hard copies, digital or both, review your photos and pick the ones you want in your slideshow and number them in the order they should appear in your show.
2. Carefully number your photos (or digital files). For paper photos, please use a soft pencil and mark softly but clearly on the upper-back of each.
3. Select your music. You can upload your music to our server at no extra cost or you may email the title and artist of each of your desired tracks and we will purchase them on your behalf. Please number in preferred order (if you have a preference).
4. Contact us. Send an email to email@example.com or use the form in "Contact Us" page to discuss your project. This is important, as we need to give you the link to our upload location for your files, or ensure you have our correct shipping address. We will also confirm projected completion time.
5. Describe your vision for your show. We will spend about an hour talking with you to ensure we understand the purpose and vision of your completed video. The more you can share with us the personalities of the people in your photos, the better we can personalize your video.
6. Submit your deposit. We will email (or mail if you prefer) your invoice. Pay for at least half of your order total so that we may begin to create your show.
Once you have seen and approved your final video and made final payment, we will immediately make your video available for downloading, and ship your DVD(s) and photo CD the next business day. We can also ship priority or overnight for an additional charge.
Please review details of each service on our pricing page before ordering.
We accept credit cards through PayPal via the website link on your invoice. We can also accept a money order or personal check for the full amount, and will begin work on your project as soon as payment clears our bank.
How to Place Your Order